Lunch & Learn: with Carl Raabe
FiberTite® Offers multiple AIA Accredited Courses.
- Select a course on the left to review the details.
- If interested, click the [Request Lunch & Learn +] button
- Fill in your details, interests and dates when you’re free, then we’ll go from there.
Understanding How to Integrate New Technologies to meet a Demanding and Progressive California Market.
Manufacturers are continually coming out with new products to address the needs of national and international markets. Knowing what new technologies are best able to provide advantages for the California Commercial market can be a daunting task. This is where having representation and product application knowledge across multiple manufacturers provides valuable synergies -both from a time investment perspective and a holistic standpoint to find the right solution with insights that go down to the details.
Continuing Education – Understanding Product Interrelationships Efficiently
Building Envelope Professionals must trade billable hours with the time it takes to gain the targeted technical product knowledge needed to keep delivering value to clients. This is where having an established relationship with an independent sales professional who is continually trained by manufacturers and dedicated to the needs of local Consulting, Engineering and Design professional serving the building industry is of real value.
CEU Attendees Receive:
- The latest Continuing Education Unit (CEU) AIA accreditation courses
- Tailored CEUs to suit individual & group schedules
- Receive one or more AIA credits in a day
- Understand the interrelationships and synergies of product applications