FiberTite® Intelligent Roofing Solutions
The Right Solution May Require More Than One Choice
- Mechanically attached
- Custom "pre-fabricated rolls
- Adhered roofing systems
- Asphalt adhered roofing systems
FiberTite Simulated Metal Roofing
FiberTite’s patent-pending Simulated Metal Roofs provide the look of metal with a proven, long-term track record and thermoplastic welded seams for superior and durable leak protection.
- Twice the fiber content for superior puncture resistance vs. even Modified Bitumen
- Unique adhesive coat to prevent wicking and delamination
- Proprietary face and back coats engineered for superior weatherability, chemical resistance and long-term flexibility
- FiberTite is the only roofing product that meets the industry's most stringent KEE specification - ASTM D-6754
FiberTite Green™ Garden Roof Systems
Rooftop gardens originated in Europe centuries ago, and while Architect Frank Lloyd Wright experimented with them in the early 1900s, it wasn’t until the 1980s that garden roofs became a cost-effective roofing option.
Also known as garden roofs, these installations have grown to be a popular choice among environmentally conscious roofing specifiers, enriching the visual landscape and providing tremendous benefits to the environment.
FiberTite Hybrid Multi-Ply Roofing Systems
The Fusion of Proven Technologies
The FiberTite single-ply membrane alone offers a unique construction providing superior protection against chemicals, grease, UV, ponding water, and puncture compared to traditional multi-layer roofing systems.
FiberTite Hybrid Multi-Ply roofing systems, utilizes the time-tested FiberTite membrane as the cap sheet along with FiberTite SBS Modified Bitumen base sheets.
Want to Learn More?
Lunch & Learns
CEU Attendees Receive:
- The latest Continuing Education Unit (CEU) AIA accreditation courses
- Tailored CEUs to suit individual & group schedules
- Receive one or more AIA credits in a day
- Understand the interrelationships and synergies of product applications
New Project Profiles
Any time there is a new Project Profile we can be sure to notify you. The best part is, you can customize your communications to only receive the information you need.